- How do I return an item?
- To make a return, please do the following:
• Contact Us to request a Return Authorization number within 5 days of receiving your order. Please allow our Returns Department 24 business hours to process your request.
• Take your package to any authorized FedEx drop-off location, or schedule a pick-up by calling 1-800-GoFedEx (1-800-463-3339). Please note that items must be returned to FedEx within 5 days of receiving your Return Authorization.
You will receive email notification once your return has been received and processed.
Please note that items must be returned new, in their original condition. Merchandise returned without the original tags attached will not be accepted.
All merchandise is quality-inspected prior to shipment. If you find a product to be defective, please notify us immediately.
Merchandise marked FINAL SALE cannot be returned or exchanged.
Please note that a Return Authorization does not guarantee that a return will be accepted if the merchandise is found to be damaged or not in its original condition. If you are returning a product due to defect, please include this information when requesting a Return Authorization.
- Paire.us ("Paire") respects your right to privacy; we do not share or sell your information to any third parties. Any and all information collected by Paire is used for the purpose of processing of your order, to assist in making changes to our site, or to improve the content on the site. Once you create an account with Paire and provide your email address, you will be are automatically included in our updates, newsletters and correspondence. To request to have your name removed from all correspondence please Contact Us
- The Information We Collect and Store
- We may collect and store the following information on Paire:
Information You Provide. To register an account you will need to enter your name, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address and home and business postal addresses.
You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies you may not be able to use all aspects of the Paire site.
- How We Use Personal Information
- Personal Information: Paire may collect personal information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may be used: to provide and improve our service, to better understand your needs and interests, to personalize and improve your experience, and to provide offers and product announcements. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us please Contact Us
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests; Protection of Paire’s Rights. Paire may disclose to outside parties stored information about you that we collect when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (A) comply with a law, regulation or compulsory legal request; (B) protect the safety of any person from death or serious bodily injury; (C) prevent fraud or abuse of Paire or its users; or (D) to protect Paire’s property rights.
- Changing or Deleting Your Information
- If you are a registered user, you may review, update and edit the Personal Information in your account profile by logging in to your account. If you no longer desire to be part of Paire, and wish to have you account permanently deleted, please Contact Us
- Our Policy Toward Children
- Paire’s products and services are not directed to children under 18, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. Should we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information from our files.
- We may modify the terms at our discretion, and your continued use of this site signifies your agreement to be bound by the modified terms. Persons wishing to use our site must read and agree to our policies relating to all services provided by Paire. We urge you to pay particular attention to our policies relating to the terms of purchase, and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the site.
By visiting Paire.us you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the Terms and Conditions.
- What is the benefit of creating an account?
- By creating an account with Paire you'll be able to enjoy the following benefits:
• Track your orders and review past purchases
• Save your address and credit card details for faster checkout
• Manage your account details, address book and email preferences
• Build a customized Wish List that you can email to friends and family
To create an account click on 'Sign in' and then ‘Create an Account’ to fill in your details.
Please note that you can always shop at Paire without creating an account.
- What if I forget my password?
- On the Log In page click the "Forgot Your Password?" link and follow the instructions. Paire will email you a new password with instructions. Please remember that passwords are case sensitive.
- Is my personal information kept private?
- Your personal information is completely confidential. Paire does not rent, trade, loan, or sell your personal information to third parties. If you have specific questions regarding your personal information please Contact Us
- Shipping rates and costs
- Four shipping methods are available within the United States:
• USPS Priority Mail, delivery within 2-3 business days: Free
• FedEx Ground, delivery within 3-5 business days: $20
• FedEx 2nd Day Air, delivery on the second business day: $35
• FedEx Next Day Air, delivery on the next business day: $50
Two shipping methods are available outside the United States. Prices will be quoted at checkout:
• USPS Priority Mail, delivery within 6-10 business days, tracking information included
• FedEx, delivery within 3-5 business days, tracking information included
Please note that these shipping times are estimates provided by the USPS and FedEx, and we are not responsible if your delivery is rescheduled by the USPS or FedEx while in transit. You may be required to sign for your package upon delivery.
Our goal is to ship all orders as quickly as possible. Orders placed Monday-Friday before 1 PM EST will begin processing that day, excluding holidays, and will ship within 2 business days pending merchandise availability and credit verification. All orders placed after 1 PM EST will begin processing the next business day and will ship within 2 business days. Orders placed on Friday after 1 PM EST will begin processing on the following Monday. Delivery time does not include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
Your order will only be shipped once payment and delivery details have been approved. Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by address verification.
- Which countries do you ship to?
- Paire ships to all points within the continental United States.
International shipping to all other countries is available via USPS Priority Mail (delivery in 6-10 days) or FedEx (delivery in 3-5 business days).
We aim to provide shipping services to most locations worldwide, but please note that USPS or FedEx may have specific shipping restrictions in place on certain destinations. We will notify you as soon as possible if a shipment cannot be completed to your location.
Risk of loss and title for merchandise shipped internationally will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from Paire you are the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. You authorize us to designate a carrier to act as your agent with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country, to clear your merchandise and advance (on your behalf) any duties and taxes owed by you.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international Customers and Customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as description, to our international carriers, and this information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
If the order is a gift, the package is marked “Gift,” but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form. Customs authorities require us to state the value of the gift item directly on the package.
Refused Shipments - If you decide to refuse any shipments from Paire you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to Paire. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
If you have any shipping and handling questions please Contact Us
- Is a signature required for delivery?
- A signature is required for delivery on all FedEx shipments. USPS deliveries do not require a signature.
- Is my package insured?
- All items are insured against theft and accidental damage while in transit from Paire to the final shipping destination. Once your items have been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for they are no longer covered by insurance.
If your box is damaged upon arrival please Contact Us immediately.
- Can I track my order?
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive email confirmation of your shipping details and a tracking number. If you are a registered customer you will be able to view and track the status of your shipment by logging into your Paire account.
- Need help?
- If you have any questions please Contact Us or call 646.478.8442.
- How do I know if an item is in stock?
- If an item is out-of-stock it will no longer appear on our website.
- How do I know the products are authentic?
- We guarantee that every item we sell is 100% authentic and has been purchased directly from the designer.
- Can I modify my order?
- Please Contact Us to make changes to an order after it has been placed.
- Which credit cards do you accept?
- We accept American Express, MasterCard and Visa.
- Is my credit card secure?
- We are committed to protecting our customers' privacy. Our servers use secure server layer (SSL) software encryption and firewall technology to protect your personal information and to process your payment when you place an order.
We will never store your credit card information on our servers.
We use Authorize.net, an industry-wide payment gateway, to process your payment. Authorize.Net uses industry-leading technologies and protocols, such as 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and is compliant with a number of government and industry security initiatives.
If you have specific questions about our privacy and security policies, please Contact Us
- Can I buy a gift card?
- Yes. Use this link to buy a Gift Card